Alibaba.com

Verified Supplier | Madly Auto Body Kits...

Onsite Check

The supplier's company premises has been checked by Alibaba.com staff to ensure onsite operations exist there. A third-party verification company has confirmed the legal status of the supplier.

About Verifications Services
Indicates information has been verified onsite by a certification specialist
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
Location: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Year Established: 2010
Total Revenue : US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
Registration No.: 440126000091331
Product Certifications:

Auto Front Bumpera(670FB),Auto Front Bumper(648FB),Auto Front Bum...

Details
Main Markets:

Southern Europe,Northern Europe,South Asia,Western Europe,Eastern...

Details
  • Professional Certification: 5
  • Trademarks: 1

Company Video & Pictures

Company Description

GUANGZHOU MADLY AUTO MODIFICATION PARTS CO., LTD is proudly praised in the world as one of the aerodynamic manufacturers in industry in Asia since our inception in 2002. We also provide OEM service for world-renowned brands. With over 20 distributors all over the world, Madly adopts Germany technology and equipment to produce high-level auto body kits, we are mainly focus on developing body kits of BMW,PORSCHE,BENZ,AUDI, FERRARI,LAMBORGHINI and BENTLEY , and only produce high quality products with top manufacturing techn...

GUANGZHOU MADLY AUTO MODIFICATION PARTS CO., LTD is proudly praised in the world as one of the aerodynamic manufacturers in industry in Asia since our inception in 2002. We also provide OEM service for world-renowned brands. With over 20 distributors all over the world, Madly adopts Germany technology and equipment to produce high-level auto body kits, we are mainly focus on developing body kits of BMW,PORSCHE,BENZ,AUDI, FERRARI,LAMBORGHINI and BENTLEY , and only produce high quality products with top manufacturing technology research and development in the world, such as our production lines of dry carbon which is used in aviation sector,PP,PU,FRP which grow faster and faster constantly. Madly Body Kits , as the highest products in China, is consistent Germany-Level quality with normal price, and to meet the needs of high level products and better price and service is always our objective.

Welcome to join our Maldy Global Business model:
1.You do not need to invest fund to set up factory, our Maldy is your own factory which belongs to the same support by your side as your trust.
2.You can be our exclusive sales with the lowest cost, highest quality products to defeat your competitors accordingly.
3.Only if you meet our conditions, you can have the right to pay 70% of the total price at first time, and the rest 30% that you can pay in 30 days.

We look forward to cooperating with you in the future,and wish to have a better development together in 2014 !

Read more
Email to this supplier

Communicate with Supplier

Mr. Marck Lee
What can I do for you?
Minisite Survey

Source on Alibaba.com

Over 2 Million Suppliers Easily Access Verified Suppliers Safe and Simple Trade Solutions Learn more